Built Up Fairground Letters
A retro style of lettering that has come back to the forefront of signage
This style of lettering can be fabricated from a wide range of metals which allows for an eclectic mix of finishes and paint options. The most popular material being aluminium or de-scaled stainless steel which can then be powder coated or wet-sprayed to suit.
- 12 month warranty
- Experienced team of fabricators and technicians
- Free standing - Flat based letters for events and mobile use
- Custom look - Rustic, industrial chic or weathered. Its your call
- Very durable, impressive damage resistance and non-corrosive
- Powder coat or wet-spray to RAL, BS or Pantone for complete control
- Custom illumination - combine bulbs and dimmers for that perfect look
We can also recreate rustic and industrial chic looking fairground style built up letters using such metals as copper, brass and mild steel which attracts and promotes some rusting and corrosion before we treat and lacquer the letters to retain there desired look, without further decay. This is a very attractive and popular option that is trending and giving new and existing businesses that established look.
The market trend for this style of lettering has really come to the fore front in recent years with better manufacturing technologies and various advances in LED lighting. The possibilities and variances for this build method are incredible, from material, paint finish, bulb effect, bulb shape, illumination colour and everything in between.